After consulting with the membership the Committee has decided to cancel the next meeting (Monday 16th March) as a precaution due to the Covid-19 outbreak. The talk will be postponed until next year.
The Committee will be meeting in the next few days to discuss the impact to the programme for the rest of this year. Please stand by for further updates.
We appreciate your patience during this time.